Online MBA for Russian energy professional

Sergei

The other advantage of Warwick is that it's south of Moscow. I mean.... imagine coming to the UK for a campus visit and you have worse weather in Aberdeen than in Russia

Good point, ha-ha! But I now live in Saint-Petersburg, Northern capital of Russia, so my benchmark in terms of wether is very low now). 

[quote]The other advantage of Warwick is that it's south of Moscow. I mean.... imagine coming to the UK for a campus visit and you have worse weather in Aberdeen than in Russia [/quote]<div><br></div><div>Good point, ha-ha! But I now live in Saint-Petersburg, Northern capital of Russia, so my benchmark in terms of wether is very low now).&nbsp;</div>
sharma

very similar profile.  field and industry. and career though i am older. 
i have a much shorter list, but all i have, is also in your list.may i know if you have selected your b-school?  and why?>
Hello Leon! I will send you a link to my LI profile, lets chat there!

Hello Sergei, can you share you LI profile in DM. I am also stuck with similar doubts 

[Edited by sharma on Jun 29, 2020]

[quote][quote]<div><br></div><div>very similar profile.&nbsp; field and industry. and career though i am older.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>i have a much shorter list, but all i have, is also in your list.</div><div>may i know if you have selected your b-school?&nbsp; and why?&gt;<br></div> [/quote]<div>Hello Leon! I will send you a link to my LI profile, lets chat there!</div><div><br></div> [/quote]<br>Hello Sergei, can you share you LI profile in DM. I am also stuck with similar doubts&nbsp;
mba hipste...

Good point, ha-ha! But I now live in Saint-Petersburg, Northern capital of Russia, so my benchmark in terms of wether is very low now). 

In that sense, many parts of the world would be an improvement for you. 1f604

[quote]<div>Good point, ha-ha! But I now live in Saint-Petersburg, Northern capital of Russia, so my benchmark in terms of wether is very low now).&nbsp;</div> [/quote]<br>In that sense, many parts of the world would be an improvement for you.&nbsp;:smile:

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 105 Followers 355 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 81 Followers 567 Discussions
Aberdeen, United Kingdom 39 Followers 90 Discussions
Glasgow, United Kingdom 43 Followers 395 Discussions
Bradford, United Kingdom 40 Followers 369 Discussions
Durham, United Kingdom 56 Followers 392 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 56 Followers 487 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 91 Followers 314 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 24 Followers 213 Discussions
Bedford, United Kingdom 40 Followers 343 Discussions
Lancaster, United Kingdom 19 Followers 283 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 55 Followers 367 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 14, 2019

Access MBA to Hold Info Events in Canada in November

News Oct 14, 2019

Top 10 AACSB-Accredited Online MBAs

Top List

There are so many Online MBA programs out there? How to decide? Choose one of these top AACSB-accredited programs.