Anyone ever denied admission to DL MBA is any school?

realist
It is just out of curiosity ..
It is just out of curiosity ..
Duncan
I think it's fair to say that at most top schools, most applicants will be rejected (UNC, Cornell etc). At mid-ranking schools (say Portland State University) it will be half and half. At no-name schools and for-profit schools, like Phoenix, I guess most students are admitted but a large number will not complete.
I think it's fair to say that at most top schools, most applicants will be rejected (UNC, Cornell etc). At mid-ranking schools (say Portland State University) it will be half and half. At no-name schools and for-profit schools, like Phoenix, I guess most students are admitted but a large number will not complete.
ezra
The US News online MBA rankings has some interesting statistics in this regard. Here are a few selectivity numbers:

IU Kelley - 76% acceptance rate
ASU Carey - 60% acceptance rate
Georgia State - 39% acceptance rate
Washington State - 51% acceptance rate

My theory is that the higher prices of the more reputable schools (Kelley, ASU) weed out a lot of low-quality candidates before they even have a chance to supply.

For reference, I think the selectivity rate in the IE Global MBA program is around 50%
The US News online MBA rankings has some interesting statistics in this regard. Here are a few selectivity numbers:

IU Kelley - 76% acceptance rate
ASU Carey - 60% acceptance rate
Georgia State - 39% acceptance rate
Washington State - 51% acceptance rate

My theory is that the higher prices of the more reputable schools (Kelley, ASU) weed out a lot of low-quality candidates before they even have a chance to supply.

For reference, I think the selectivity rate in the IE Global MBA program is around 50%

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Ithaca, New York 73 Followers 126 Discussions
Bloomington, Indiana 38 Followers 104 Discussions
Pullman, Washington 7 Followers 11 Discussions
Tempe, Arizona 23 Followers 73 Discussions
Phoenix, Arizona 1 Follower 18 Discussions
Atlanta, Georgia 18 Followers 30 Discussions
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 35 Followers 90 Discussions
Portland, Oregon 12 Followers 11 Discussions

Related Articles

Is Doing an Online MBA Really Worth It?