Why do you want to be a PM at FAANG post-MBA on find-mb?

rohit22

The intrinsic motivation behind tech PM confuses me, though I understand the allure.

Is it the PM day to day role that excites people? FAANG’s position in driving innovation and largely scalable products? The name of the company, prestige, and attraction of it being a difficult job to get? Do people who aim for PM all have some favorite products in mind from each of these companies?

Current PM’s: What do you love about your job? What don’t you like?

Clarification: PM as in Product Manager on find-mba

The intrinsic motivation behind tech PM confuses me, though I understand the allure.

Is it the PM day to day role that excites people? FAANG’s position in driving innovation and largely scalable products? The name of the company, prestige, and attraction of it being a difficult job to get? Do people who aim for PM all have some favorite products in mind from each of these companies?

Current PM’s: What do you love about your job? What don’t you like?

Clarification: PM as in Product Manager on find-mba
Duncan

I don't think this is a major use-case for the MBA, or a question where you will get good feedback from this site's audience, MBA applicants in the developing world. 

I don't think this is a major use-case for the MBA, or a question where you will get good feedback from this site's audience, MBA applicants in the developing world. 

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions