MBA with Scholarships and Career Progressions in UAE

esbfedu
Exeed School of Business and Finance in UAE offers online as well as regular International MBA Programs with Scholarships and Career Progressions. A good learning platform for working professionals as well. Fast Track MBA Courses with dual Certification. Exeed School of Business and Finance has partnership with UCAM, Spain for delivering MBA programs.The MBA program at UCAM, Murcia, Spain is accredited by ANECA and UCAM is a member of ENQA, Universia and EUA.

[Edited by esbfedu on Mar 20, 2019]

Exeed School of Business and Finance in UAE offers online as well as regular International MBA Programs with Scholarships and Career Progressions. A good learning platform for working professionals as well. Fast Track MBA Courses with dual Certification. Exeed School of Business and Finance has partnership with UCAM, Spain for delivering MBA programs.The MBA program at UCAM, Murcia, Spain is accredited by ANECA and UCAM is a member of ENQA, Universia and EUA.
laurie
When you say 'accredited' you certainly don't mean it how it's generally meant on this site: in terms of if a school has accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS, or AACSB. Certainly this one does not.

I don't know why one would choose a school like this when there are so many other decent MBA providers in the UAE: Insead, University of Dubai, Cass, Manchester, American University of Sharjah - the list goes on. If budget is an issue I would suggest saving your money over pursing an MBA like this.
When you say 'accredited' you certainly don't mean it how it's generally meant on this site: in terms of if a school has accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS, or AACSB. Certainly this one does not.

I don't know why one would choose a school like this when there are so many other decent MBA providers in the UAE: Insead, University of Dubai, Cass, Manchester, American University of Sharjah - the list goes on. If budget is an issue I would suggest saving your money over pursing an MBA like this.
esbfedu
Exeed School of Business and Finance has partnership with UCAM, Spain for delivering MBA programs.The MBA program at UCAM, Murcia, Spain is accredited by ANECA and UCAM is a member of ENQA, Universia and EUA. Hope this helps.
Exeed School of Business and Finance has partnership with UCAM, Spain for delivering MBA programs.The MBA program at UCAM, Murcia, Spain is accredited by ANECA and UCAM is a member of ENQA, Universia and EUA. Hope this helps.
Duncan
That is not a meaningful accreditation compared to the respected international accreditation bodies.
That is not a meaningful accreditation compared to the respected international accreditation bodies.

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions