accreditation of GUC in Egypt

Hi, I'd like to ask about the accreditation of MBA program in GUC

Hi, I'd like to ask about the accreditation of MBA program in GUC

he Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is accredited by the German Akkreditierungs,- Certfizierungs- und Qualitӓtssicherungs-Institute (ACQUIN) (www.acquin.org). ACQUIN was established by the Bavarian Rectors Conference in 2000 to accredit programs of higher education in Germany and abroad. The implementation of all accreditation procedures is based on the international standards of good practice, especially on the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG). Accreditation by ACQUIN is a strong sign of the MBA’s world-class quality standards
but could i know why you want to study with GUC

he Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is accredited by the German Akkreditierungs,- Certfizierungs- und Qualitӓtssicherungs-Institute (ACQUIN) (www.acquin.org). ACQUIN was established by the Bavarian Rectors Conference in 2000 to accredit programs of higher education in Germany and abroad. The implementation of all accreditation procedures is based on the international standards of good practice, especially on the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG). Accreditation by ACQUIN is a strong sign of the MBA’s world-class quality standards
but could i know why you want to study with GUC

i need to take MBA from a university with international accreditation. As, the cost of MBA in AUC is very expensive, so i search for another place

i need to take MBA from a university with international accreditation. As, the cost of MBA in AUC is very expensive, so i search for another place
Duncan

Since RITI has the Maastricht MBA, that is the only in-country alternative to AUC (with international accreditation).

[Edited by Duncan on Nov 25, 2019]

Since RITI has the Maastricht MBA, that is the only in-country alternative to AUC (with international accreditation).

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

New Cairo City, Egypt 26 Followers 11 Discussions

Hot Discussions